WE CAN DO YOUR HACCP PLAN,
LET US BUILD YOUR BUSINESS SOCIAL NETWORK
LET US BE YOUR CORPORATE CHEF
IS ONE OF THE CRITICAL ISSUES IN FOOD PRODUCTION TODAY
MAKE SURE YOUR'S IS CORRECT!
We will create 5 new recipes per month featuring your products. We will format the recipes with PICTURES in either 3x5 or full page format
and will publish them to your blog, newsletter or in the form of a press release. 12 months for only $150 per month
GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS!
Give your consumers something to sink their teeth into, for more information contact the chef at
Read the Chef's Blogs at
Thanks to all of you that have engaged us to help your business.
At some point in your career as a owner you will either retain a consultant or work with one on a project. Consultants sell time, experience, credibility and the ability to find information. We can advise you on a variety of issues including concept development, interior design, development assistance, financial information systems and real estate. Our product, or deliverable, can take the form of a written report or a hands-on approach.
The term “consultant” is a broad definition encompassing a wide variety of disciplines and areas of expertise. At Kosher at a Different Level alone we have experts in real estate, design, litigation, accounting and operations. While the types of consultants can vary widely, the selection process and client/consultant relationship are similar. Here is a primer to help you make more profitable use of our services
Consulting. When the goal is to locate new locations, KADL works with local real estate professionals to determine likely locations for your facility whether is be a production or retail operation. We discuss the project to determine the operation direction and then proceeded to various types of business planning including market research and executive summaries. We provide written proposals for the operation of a new facility or the revision of an existing property. We can write menus, recipes, production and sanitation and HACCP plans and establish marketing directions.
- Niche Food. We find or develop the product you are looking for. We work with our own team and that of producers to get you the right product for your market or event.
- Events. KADL is ready to field a team to do your event at any venue NATIONWIDE. Our crew of culinary professionals have done events, large and small, all over the country and have the relationships with support organizations to make things happen
WHAT OUR WRITTEN PROPOSAL WILL TELL YOU
- We clearly understand your goals
- How you control the professional fees charged.
- All items discussed are presented.
Keep in mind that "good proposals make good consultants" - Make sure you are comfortable with the proposal before you sign it. This will help mitigate any possible misunderstanding during the course of the project.
PAYING YOUR CONSULTANTS
There are three ways you can pay an outside consultant.
When hiring us, select the fee structure which enables our experts to produce the best results at the lowest price. However, do not hire KADL solely based on cost. Being "penny wise and pound foolish" will lead you to "getting what you paid for".
1. You may pay based on a “project cost.” This is a bid on a whole project. Overruns are covered by us.
2. You may arrange a retainer. You direct the flow of material to us, essentially acting as a general contractor. You will have additional fees based on time and materials above the basic price.
3. The last is a straight hourly fee. Time and materials are itemized and paid by a series of invoices.
Typically, out-of-pocket and travel expenses are billed separately from professional fees and this should be indicated in the proposal. These expenses are for items such as transportation costs, lodging and meals and report production.
USE OUR TIME WISELY
Keep in mind that you are paying for the our time. As a result, try not to waste time by withholding information necessary to complete the project. A client who helps us use time wisely usually ends up with a superior work product at a lower price and in less time.